Not too long ago I purchased some new Inglot colors. I got my very first Inglot pigment – 81, as well as 615 DS, 617 DS, 341 Matte and 449 Pearl. I’m in love with 81. It’s stunning! It’s pink, cranberry, orange, and gold depending on how the light hits it.
Pr + purchased by me.
Inglot Berries Look
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Urban Decay Walk of Shame – browbone
- Inglot 341 – lower browbone
- Inglot 74 – crease
- Darling Girl Glitter Glue – lid
- Inglot 81 (pigment) – lid, lower lash line
- Inglot 483 – outer crease
- Urban Decay Venus – browbone and inner corner
- Tarte SkinnyEyes liner in Onyx – waterline
- Tarte brow pencil in Rich Brown
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- Tarina Tarantino Pearl Glow Primer in Pearl
- It Cosmetics Illuminating Celebration foundation in Fair
- essence beauty blush in Natural Beauty
- Illamasqua Gloss in Boost mixed with Inglot Gloss in 544
I’m in love with Inglot 81! It’s amazing! I need to find other Inglot pigments that are as pretty as this one. Do you have any favorite Inglot Pigments?