New video! How to Apply Foundation, Contour and Highlighter with my friend Mickey! Mickey came over last week and we played with makeup. This time around I was able to zoom in to get you a close view of his application techniques. I’ve broken our session into multiple videos so that each one focuses on one part – the face, the lips, and the eyes. Today’s video is the face.
How to Apply Foundation, Contour and Highlighter
Pr + purchased by me.
By the way, if you’re not getting my video updates even though you’re subscribed, it’s because Youtube has gone the way of Facebook and Instagram. Please click the little bell next to the Subscribe button so you never miss a video.
Please comment and share if you like this video!
- Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer
- Kat Von D Lock-It Concealer in L1 and L3
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Foundation Stick in Warm Alabaster
- NARS Olympia
- Aromaleigh Heloderma Suspectum
- RCMA No Color Powder
- Rituel de Fille Ghost Light
- Makeup Geek Celestial
- Saucebox Makeup Sponge (the best beauty blender dupe that I’ve found!)
- Kat Von D Setting Powder Brush
- Urban Decay Diffused Blush and Contour Brushes
- Real Techniques Duo Fiber Brushes
- Sigma E25
- Makeup Wedge Sponges
What do you think of part one – foundation routine with Mickey?
More to See
- Best Makeup Brushes for Eyeshadow
- Ageism in the Beauty Community and Life
- Everyday Duochrome Neutral Tutorial
- bareMinerals Gen Nude Lipsticks