Yay it’s October! I’ve got an Autumn Leaves tutorial for you today. I wasn’t really sure what else to call this, so that’s what I went with. I knew I wanted to use OCC Dope, which I purchased at The Makeup Show Orlando, but wasn’t sure what else to use, so I finally decided on NARS Galapagos. Dope is such a gorgeous shade. Also, I used the Wayne Goss brushes for the first time today. Holy hell, the 03 is amazing. I used it to apply Dope to the lid and crease. Then I used 05 to apply Galapagos to the outer v, then went back with 03 to blend. Ignore the puffy under eyes, I’m running on less than 6 hours of sleep (and I only slept in 3 hour chunks, so I’m tiiired).
Pr + purchased by me.
Autumn Leaves Tutorial
Autumn Leaves Tutorial
1. Apply OCC Dope to the lid and crease.
2. Deepen the crease and outer v with NARS Galapagos.
3. Line the upper lash line with NARS Black Valley. Line the outer lower lash line with Galapagos and then blend Dope inwards. Highlight at the inner corner, center of lid and under brows with Dakota.
4. Add mascara. Add a tiny bit of Urban Decay Goldmine to the lower waterline. Line the upper waterline with Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Perversion.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- OCC Dope Loose Color Concentrate – lid and crease, inner lower lash line
- NARS Galapagos – crease, outer corner of lid, outer lower lash line
- CARA Dakota – center of lid, highlight
- Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Goldmine – lower waterline
- Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Perversion – upper waterline
- NARS Siberia (powder foundation) – to blend out the edges of shadows
- NARS Black Valley Eye Paint – upper lash line
- NARS Brow Perfector in Suriname – to fill in brows
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- OCC Skin Primer
- OCC Tint Tinted Moisturizer in Y0
- OCC Skin Conceal in R0 – under eyes, nose, chin
- NARS Light Reflecting Loose Setting Powder – t-zone
- NARS Zen (Adult Content) – blush
- NARS Miss Liberty (Adult Content) – highlighter
- Urban Decay 24/7 Lip Pencil in Rush – lightly filled in lips
- NARS Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil in New Lover
I am SO GLAD I picked up the NARS Adult Content blush palette at TMS Orlando! I love it. It has shades I’ve always wanted to try – Zen, Miss Liberty and Deep Throat. I have Desire in my Danmari Palette and love it, so I certainly don’t mind a back up.
How are you celebrating October being here? Has the weather cooled off where you’re at? It’s still in the 90s for me. I’m wishing for that cool crisp Fall air, but we may not have it here for several weeks.