I created a tutorial with the Anastasia Maya Mia palette to share with you. This is my Aqua and Deep Brown tutorial. For this one I layered Vanilla on top of Gilsten to create a sort of light peachy shade, which makes my eyes look more open and larger. I also mixed my lipsticks – Buxom Swinger and Dose of Colors Love Potion. Don’t ever be afraid to mix colors! If you hate it, you can just wash it off 🙂
Anastasia Maya Mia Aqua and Deep Brown Tutorial
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- ABH Nude (Maya Mia) – base shade
- ABH Warm Taupe (Maya Mia) – crease
- Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy – lid and lower lid
- ABH Aqua (Maya Mia) – lid and lower lid
- ABH Deep Brown (Maya Mia) – outer lid and outer lower lid, lower crease
- ABH Glisten (Maya Mia) – inner lid and inner lower lid
- ABH Vanilla (Maya Mia) – on top of Glisten at the inner lid and inner lower lid
- Smashbox Deep Black Gel Liner – upper waterline
- Urban Decay Subversion Mascara Primer
- Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
- tarte Rich Brown brow pencil
- Entropy Cosmetics Proton – contour
- Makeup Geek Honeymoon – blush
- Laura Geller Balance-n-brighten in Porcelain – complexion
- MAC Lightscapade (purchased when MAC was cruelty free – complexion
- Too Faced Lip Insurance
- Buxom Lipstick in Swinger
- Dose of Colors Lipstick in Love Potion
If you like this tutorial please subscribe and share!
I hope you like this tutorial with the Maya Mia palette!
What colors would you use together from this palette?