I created a tutorial with the Anastasia Maya Mia palette to share with you. This is my Aqua and Deep Brown tutorial. For this one I layered Vanilla on top of Gilsten to create a sort of light peachy shade, which makes my eyes look more open and larger. I also mixed my lipsticks – Buxom Swinger and Dose of Colors Love Potion. Don’t ever be afraid to mix colors! If you hate it, you can just wash it off
You can buy this palette at Ulta.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- ABH Nude (Maya Mia) – base shade
- ABH Warm Taupe (Maya Mia) – crease
- Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy – lid and lower lid
- ABH Aqua (Maya Mia) – lid and lower lid
- ABH Deep Brown (Maya Mia) – outer lid and outer lower lid, lower crease
- ABH Glisten (Maya Mia) – inner lid and inner lower lid
- ABH Vanilla (Maya Mia) – on top of Glisten at the inner lid and inner lower lid
- Smashbox Deep Black Gel Liner – upper waterline
- Urban Decay Subversion Mascara Primer
- Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
- tarte Rich Brown brow pencil
- Entropy Cosmetics Proton – contour
- Makeup Geek Honeymoon – blush
- Laura Geller Balance-n-brighten in Porcelain – complexion
- MAC Lightscapade (purchased when MAC was cruelty free – complexion
If you like this tutorial please subscribe and share!
I hope you like this tutorial with the Maya Mia palette!
What colors would you use together from this palette?