Question of the Week: What’s the most underrated product in your beauty arsenal?
Answer: Probably cotton swabs! I use them in so many different ways!
- with makeup remover to clean up under my eyes
- to remove mascara if I have some left after using a cotton round
- I use them for swatching beauty products
- to clean up around your nails after you do them.
- to blend an eyeshadow in a pinch
- to smudge eyeliner
- to apply lip products that are in pots if you don’t have a lip brush. to spot remove liquid eyeliner and then reapply
- to spot remove and then reapply eyeshadow
- If you get mascara on your eyes, let it dry completely, then use a cotton swab to gently remove the mascara.
Clumps of Mascara – has been all over these 4 skincare brands. Plus, a gel cream moisturizer? Doesn’t that just sound awesome?
EauMG – Who’s “In the House”? Arquiste Parfumeur is in the house! Here’s the second installment of this niche perfume “brand overview” feature on EauMG.
Gouldylox Reviews – Have you seen the Jennie Mai Better Than Sex Video? You need to check it out (and enter to win a Better Than Sex Mascara from Too Faced.) If your mascara had a voice, whose sexy voice would it have? Personally, I would hope for Charlie Hunnam and get Zach Braff.
My Beauty Bunny – Add a spring to your step this summer by winning a gorgeous pair of Sofia Z shoes! The vegan Gabriela heels feature a gold T-strap, faux stone detail and retail for $340!
Nouveau Cheap – Did the new L’Oreal Voluminous Miss Manga Mascara give me manga-character-inspired lashes? Click here to find out.
Pink Sith – shares 15 practical beauty uses for Coconut Oil!
Phyrra – shares her Top 10 Best Lip Pencils and Crayons. Find a new favorite!
we heart this – calling all evil queens, you may want to grab some of the MAC Maleficent collection before all the other beauties snatch it.
How do you use cotton swabs? And make sure you share your most underrated product in your beauty arsenal!