I created an Independence Day Tutorial featuring new colors from BFTE Cosmetics. It’s their Stars and Stripes collection. I’m enamored with Brave, as I always love colors like this. It’s such an eye brightener.
Liberty is a vibrant, deep blue with two different blue-shaded sparkles.
Brave is a white with an icy blue sheen.
Freedom is a pinkish red with red and magenta sparkles.
If you like this video please give it a thumbs up, share and subscribe!
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- BFTE Very Vanilla – base shade (sugarpill large allover brush)
- BFTE Liberty – outer upper and lower lash line (makeup geek pencil brush)
- BFTE Freedom – crease, outer lid (makeup geek soft dome brush)
- BFTE Brave – lid, lower lash line (ecotools lid brush)
- Too Faced Instant Attitude – under brows and above brows
- tarte Brow Mousse in Rich Brown
- Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
- Too Faced Hangover Primer
- Cover FX Matte Setting Powder in Light (cover fx powder brush)
- It Cosmetics CC Veil in Fair
- Makeup Geek Honeymoon – blush (real techniques duofiber)
- Hard Candy Moon Glow – allover glow (ecoTools touchup)
- Bite Beauty High Pigment Pencil in Corvina
I hope you enjoyed this Independence Day Tutorial! What are your plans for the 4th of July Holiday this year? We’re spending time with friends. Pool party!