Good morning! Today is my birthday and I wanted to share my current complexion routine with you. Any product that I know is vegan is marked as vegan.
If you like this video please give it a thumbs up and subscribe!
I typically do my complexion routine after I do my eyeshadow, so that I can clean up any fallout from the eyeshadow before I do the rest of my face. If I’m not doing eyeshadow, I’ll do my complexion routine, then mascara, brows, cheeks and lips.
Some of my favorite face primers
- Cover FX Anti-Aging Primer (vegan)
- Cover FX SPF 30 Primer (vegan)
- Cover FX Mattifying Primer (vegan)
- Nyx Angel Veil Primer
- Too Faced Primed & Poreless Primer
- Purely Cosmetics Pre Fixx Primer
Some of my favorite setting powders
- NARS Light Reflecting Loose Setting Powder
- Cover FX Matte Setting Powder in Light (vegan)
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Loose Setting Powder in Light (vegan)
- Purely Cosmetics Diamond Perfect Powder
- Silk Naturals Flattery Illuminating Powder (vegan)
Both the Cover FX and Urban Decay are tinted. Silk Naturals, NARS and Purely Cosmetics are blurring.
My favorite face brushes for applying setting powder
- Cover FX Powder Brush (vegan)
- Makeup Geek Face Buffer Brush (vegan)
- Urban Decay Good Karma Optical Blurring Brush (vegan)
- Cover FX CC Cream (vegan)
- Face Atelier Zero Minus (vegan)
- Silk Naturals HD Cream Foundation (vegan)
- It Cosmetics CC Beauty Fluid Veil Foundation in Fair
- TheBalm Time Balm foundation in Lighter than Light
Some of my favorite concealers
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Skin Conceal (vegan)
- Silk Naturals HD Cream Concealer (vegan)
- Silk Naturals Peach HD Cream Concealer (great for undereyes) (vegan)
- Cover FX Concealer (vegan)
- Beauty Junkees Makeup Sponges
What’s your current complexion routine?