I’m excited because my Rainbow Honey May Mystery Bag arrived today. It’s the mini bag. I’m so glad I subscribed. May’s bag had the following:
- Neon Blossom (flowers and glitter top coat) nail polish
- Waves (turquoise green with glass flecks and gold) nail polish
- Petit Four (pastel yellow with turquoise blue and pink)
- Enter Lime! limeade lip balm
- Summer Juice rollerball of perfume
- Summer Juice shea butter soap
- orange sticks and eyeshadow applictors
I’m most excited for Neon Blossom and Waves nail polish. I’m not crazy about Petit Four. I love how Enter Lime! smells and feels on my lips. I love how Summer Juice rollerball smells. I can’t wait to try the soap. Summer Juice smells citrusy and yummy.
With the exception of Petit Four, I like everything in my mystery bag. It’s totally worth the $10 price tag (I think it was like $12.95 with shipping).
You can get your own Rainbow Honey Mystery Bag here. The mini (like mine) is $10 and the full size is $25.
What do you think of the Rainbow Honey May Mini Mystery bag?