Today I’m going to talk to you about the Pretty and Polished Bath Bombs and Bubble Bars. Lately, after I’m done at the gym and I’m all achey, the only thing that makes me feel better is a long hot soak in my bath.
Pretty & Polished bath bombs are packed with skin softening ingredients like Natural Sea Salt, Vitamin E, Coconut Oil, Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Mango Butter, and Essential Oils. These bath bombs are ready to fizz away your dry skin and bring pleasure to bath time!
- Blue Raspberry – a very sweet blue raspberry candy
- Vanilla Oatmeal – vanilla and cooked oats
- Cupcake – vanilla cake scent
- Pink Sugar – cottoon candy, strawberry, vanilla, musk
- Sweet McIntosh – apple and sugar
- Peppermint Bark – mint and white chocolate
- Cherry Bomb – sweet cherry
- Vanilla Lavender – lavender and vanilla
- Gingerbread – home cooked gingerbread
- Cranberry – cranberry
- Sugar Yum Plum – sweet plum
$2.50 for 2.5 oz
Bars can be broken into pieces, the amount you use depends on the amount of bubbles you want. Experiment by using a little piece first and adding more to fit your personal preference. Crumble or hold under running warm water as you fill the tub. The stronger your water pressure, the more bubbles you will make; we encourage agitating the water with your hands to get more froth and bubbles. To get the most out of your bubble bars, keep them in a cool, dry place.
- Dreamsicle – orange and vanilla
- Paradise – tropical bar that reminds you of coconuts and the beach
- Happy Bath – lemon and orange
- Watermelon – watermelon candy
$8.50 for 4 oz
The bath bombs leave me with softened skin and help me relax, while the bubble bars are fun. I use about 1/3 of a bubble bar per bath. What can I say, I love bubbles? If I’m particularly sore I’ll toss some epsom salts in with my bath bomb and it really does seem to make the muscle fatigue from lifting weights more bearable. I’ll be lifting weights for the foreseeable future, so I just placed an order for more bath bombs.
Have you tried Pretty & Polished bath bombs or bubble bars? What are your favorite scents for relaxing baths?