Not too long ago I had the chance to try out the Marco Pelusi Color Anti-Frizz Leave-in Conditioner. This product is supposed to contain a color guard to help protect your color treated hair.
Marco Pelusi products are cruelty free.
About Marco Pelusi Color Anti-Frizz Leave-in Conditioner
This signature product is an exclusive anti-frizz formula that repairs, restores and rebuilds, leaving the hair and scalp comforted and protected. An ultra luxurious, light and airy leave-in conditioner expressly formulated to replenish the hair’s own natural reserves to boost condition, as well as haircolor longevity, vitality and tone. Tames curly, coarse hair while allowing for easy comb-thru and a smooth, healthy appearance.
- naturally derived from coconut, cetrimonium chloride is the most potent anti-frizz element available to moisturize and neutralize static electricity; effects last for up to 72 hours even when rinsed with water
- usp grade vitamin e, one of the most powerful antioxidants available from nature, protects the hair from hostile environmental factors, including pollution, aging and stress
- apricot essential oils fight dryness and cell dehydration
- natural moisturizing factors, including sodium pca, volumize the hair
$35.25 for 8 fl. oz.
While I can’t speak as to how well it helped my color to stay in place, I can say that it does a wonderful job of making my hair feel soft and silky. Previously I’ve only used spray leave-in conditioner. This is a pump style. I recommend starting with half a pump and combing that through damp hair. If you need more, add half a pump at a time. Once you blow dry your hair, it will feel silky smooth, as well as be protected.
To me, this has a nice light scent that fades quickly. If you wash your hair once a week and only use a half pump, this product will last you for at least 6 months. Seriously, a little goes a long way!
For me, since I have hair that’s on the thin side, and sort of fine, I was pleased that it didn’t weigh my hair down. I love the way it makes it feel super soft.
If you are a fan of leave-in conditioners, you will love this one!
What’s your favorite way to protect your hair and keep it soft?
- Cruelty free
- Great formula
- If you don’t like pump style leave in conditioners, skip this