This is my Urban Decay Electric Thrash and Gonzo Tutorial. I love Thrash and Gonzo to bits! They’re my favorite pressed pigments from the Electric Palette. I rarely wear lashes, but I wore my new pair of Sugarpill Stormy lashes for this tutorial.
Urban Decay is Leaping Bunny Certified and cruelty free.
Please rate, comment and subscribe to my channel!
- Cover FX Anti-Aging Primer
- Urban Decay Strange (Naked3) – browbone, crease
- Urban Decay Thrash (Electric) – inner 3/4 of lid and crease
- Urban Decay Gonzo (Electric) – outer 3/4 of lid and crease, blended into crease, lower lash line
- NARS Eye Paint in Black Valley – upper waterline
- NARS Eye Paint in Solomon Islands – lower waterline
- Saucebox Magic – to highlight
- Sugarpill Stormy Lashes – applied with Fantabulash
- Too Faced Bulletproof Brows in Universal Taupe
- Bodyography Face Primer
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Liquid Foundation in .5
- OCC Skin Conceal in R0
- MAC Azalea Blossom – blush
- Hourglass Etheral Light – highlight
- Urban Decay Naked Loose Finishing Powder in Naked Light
- Bodyography Electric Lip Slide in Lip Sink
Since I’m allergic to lash glue (what an annoying allergy to develop) I have to use Fantabulash lash tape to apply lashes. I find applying lashes to be tedious. I have some friends who wear them daily and I’m always impressed because I find them difficult to get just right. A friend of mine let me in on a little tip to try next time. Cut the lash strip in half, and then apply each half separately. How do you prefer to apply false lashes?
As you can see, Lip Sink (wish it was spelled Lip Synch) looks pretty awesome when worn. It’s such a beautiful color and so comfortable to wear.
When you mix Thrash and Gonzo you end up with such a great green. I love how the colors blended together. Of course, Thrash looks so luxe on its own. I can’t recall the last time I’ve used color on my lower waterline, but this look called out for a bright pop of turquoise blue. With my allergies, I feel like gel liner is the only thing to last on my waterline these days.
Yes, I’m completely in love with Gonzo and Thrash! They’re so fabulous!
What do you think of these two colors together? Would you wear them?