Urban Decay is Leaping Bunny Certified and cruelty free.
Please rate, comment and subscribe!
Please note, the color Urban contain a colorant that is not FDA-approved for the use around the immediate eye area; however, it is FDA-approved for external use on the lips, face and body. It’s important to note that this restriction only applies in the U.S.; in every other market where Urban Decay is sold, this colorant is approved for use around the immediate eye area.
You can always intensify this look by using false lashes. I rarely use them, but they would be great with this tutorial. I would recommend the Sugarpill Stormy lashes.
- Cover FX Eyeshadow Primer
- Urban Decay Strange (Naked3) – base (apply this with a fluffy brush)
- Urban Decay Gonzo (Electric) – lid, extended out in a slight cat eye shape (apply this with ecotools lid brush)
- Urban Decay Urban (Electric, not approved for use in the immediate eye area)- crease, outer lid (apply with Wayne Goss 06 brush, blend with Goss 04 brush)
- Urban Decay Thrash (Electric) – inner v and inner lower lash line (apply with small side of UD Electric palette brush)
- Urban Decay Fringe (Electric) – outer lower lash line (apply with short shader brush, later blend with Goss 05 brush)
- Urban Decay Aura (red side, Glinda) – highlight under brows and at inner corners of eyes (ecotools highlighter brush)
- NARS Black Valley Eye Paint – waterline (Goss 08 brush)
- Anastasia Dipbrow in Dark Brown
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- Stila Stay All Day Prime & Anti-Shine Balm (I need to find a cruelty free dupe for this!)
- It Cosmetics Celebration Foundation Illuminating in Fair (It Cosmetics Illuminating foundation brush)
- NARS Zen (Adult Content Palette)- contour (Goss 02 brush)
- MAC Oh So Fair Beauty Powder – blush
- Hourglass Ethereal Light – highlighter
- OCC Concealer in R0 – under eyes (Sigma E35)
- Silk Naturals Flattery Illuminating powder – to set the concealer (powder puff)
What do you think of my first tutorial with the Urban Decay Electric Palette? Do you have any tutorial requests? Let me know!