Happy Friday! Today I’ve got an Urban Decay Blackened Gonzo Tutorial for you. I used Sugarpill Sinnocent false lashes, cut in half, for this look. I love how similar Gonzo is to my Voodoo Blue hair right now.
If you like this video, please subscribe and share!
Urban Decay is Leaping Bunny Certified and cruelty free.
Cover FX is vegan and cruelty free.
- Cover FX Anti-Aging Eyeshadow Primer (vegan)
- Urban Decay Strange (Naked 3) – base shade
- Urban Decay Naked2 (Naked Basics) – crease
- Urban Decay Gonzo (Electric) – lid and lower lid
- Darling Girl Glitter Glue – lid
- Urban Decay Cobra – outer crease, outer lid and outer lower lid (vegan)
- Saucebox Magic – under brows and inner corners of eye
- Urban Decay Super-Saturated Cream liner in Perversion – waterline (vegan)
- Sugarpill Sinnocent False Lashes (vegan)
- It Cosmetics Tightline Mascara
- Mally Evercolor Poreless Face Defender
- Cover FX CC Cream in N Light (vegan)
- Urban Decay Quickie – blush
- Cover FX Moonlight – highlight (vegan)
The UD Super-Saturated Cream liner is awesome. I’ve worn it in the shower and rubbed it, no budging. It doesn’t come off on my contacts. I count that as a success. I really love the golden shimmer in Cobra. I think it looks fantastic with Gonzo.
I haven’t had as much time to play with makeup this past week because I’ve been swamped with work but I keep dreaming of Gonzo, so I knew I had to play with it again. It works beautifully with Cobra and really, I should try it with just a matte black, too. Obsessed much? Yes, yes I am.
Delurk! Say hi!