This past Saturday there were a few beer festivals in the area. While I don’t drink beer, I do love to hang out with my friends. I wanted a super simple look for Saturday so this is what I wore.
- Cover FX Anti-Aging Primer
- Urban Decay Naked2 (Naked Basics) – lid and crease
- Saucebox Magic – highlight at inner corner and under brows
- It Cosmetics Tightline Waterproof Mascara Primer
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- Anastasia Dipbrow in Dark Brown
- It Cosmetics Illuminating Foundation in Fair
- Nyx Baked Blush in Sugar Mama (soft peach) – blush
- Nyx Baked Blush in Wanderlust (iridescent peach) – blush
- Cover FX Mintglaze in Pearl Lily
For me, this is a really soft look and I like how it turned out. I feel like my eyes stood out more than anything. The Cover FX Mintglaze is very comfy to wear on the lips.
Saucebox Magic is amazing. It lives up to its name. It imparts a beautiful soft pink glow. Right now, use the coupon code PHYRRA10 for 10% off any order. It expires April 10, 2014.
What did you wear this weekend?