I’ve got a fun post for you today! It’s the Kat Von d Esperanza – 1 Palette 2 Looks – from me and my friend Kelly from Gouldylox Reviews. We wanted to take the same palette and show you how we’d wear it. You can see my review of this palette.
If you like my tutorial, please subscribe and share!
If you like Kelly’s tutorial, please subscribe and share!
For a full product listing from Kelly visit her blog at Gouldylox Reviews.
- Cover FX Anti-Aging eyeshadow primer
- Kat Von D Archangel (Esperanza) – lid
- Kat Von D Dayglo (Esperanza) – layered on top of Archangel, highlight under brows
- Kat Von D South (Esperanza) – browbone and crease
- Kat Von D Selena (Esperanza) – crease
- Kat Von D Santeria (Esperanza) – lower lid, outer upper lid, elongated
- NARS Black Valley Eye Paint – upper waterline
- NARS Abbey Road - lower waterline
- Too Faced Better Than sex Mascara
- Anastasia Dipbrow in Dark Brown
- Cover FX Mattifying Primer
- Cover FX Total Cover Cream Foundation in N10
- Milani Delizioso Pink – blush
- Hourgass Ethereal Ambient Lighting Powder – highlighter
- Cover FX Setting Powder
We both had a lot of fun creating these tutorials! We’re trying to decide what palette we’ll feature next.
What do you think of our two tutorials? How would you choose to wear this palette?