Happy Teal Thursday! Today I created a tutorial with 8 Bit Cosmetics, Urban Decay and Milani. I always love seeing teal and purple together.
If you like this video tutorial please give it a thumbs up and subscribe!
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Paula’s Choice Cream (Nude Mattes palette) – browbone and crease
- Eight Bit Apocalyptic – lid, inner v, inner lower lash line
- Eight Bit The Cat – outer lower lash line
- Eight Bit We’re All Mad Here – crease
- Urban Decay Frigid – lower crease, outer v
- Too Faced Instant Attitude Brow Lift – under eyebrows
- Eight Bit Gaslight – inner lid, highlight under brows and at inner corner of eyes
- Milani Eye Tech Perfection Liquid Liner – upper lash line
- Tarte Amazonian Liner in Onyx – lower waterline
- Tarte Brow Pencil in Rich Brown
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- Milani Anti-feathering lipliner
- Milani Lip intense Liquid Color in Violet Addict
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Ethereal Glow is a very subtle cool pink blush. It barely shows up on my skintone. I do think it gives me that perfect light blush effect. Milani Eye Tech Perfection Liquid Liner is pretty amazing. I’m really impressed with how easy it is to use.
8 Bit eyeshadows are very easy to apply and use. They’re very pigmented and easy to blend. I love them!
I’m very happy with how my eyeshadow and blending turned out. I should have angled my eyeliner up a bit more, but I still like it.
What do you think of this look with 8 Bit? Have you tried 8 Bit? What are you wearing on your eyes today?