Happy Friday! I’ve got a pink and purple Valentine’s Day tutorial for you today with Sugarpill Smitten and the Kat Von D Esperanza palette (Don’t forget I’m giving one of these away, open worldwide, so go enter!). Many of you had asked for a tutorial with the Esperanza palette, so I figured what better way to try it than with this super bright shade from Sugarpill. I’ve currently got a chartreuse and cobalt blue tutorial in the works, per a reader request.
If you like this tutorial please give it a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel!
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Sugarpill Smitten – lid
- Kat Von D South (Esperanza) – browbone and crease
- Darling Girl Love is Strange – outer v
- Kat Von D Selena (Esperanza) – crease, outer lower lash line
- Kat Von D Archangel (Esperanza) – inner v, inner lower lash line
- Geek Chic My Mind Palace – highlight under brows and at the inner corner
- Sugarpill Weekender – lower crease, outer v
- NARS Black Valley Eye Paint - upper waterline and lower waterline
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- Tarte Brow Mousse in Taupe – inner brow
- Tarte Brow Mousse in Rich Brown – outer brow
- Silk Naturals HD Creme Foundation in N10
- Silk Naturals HD Peach Concealer in 10
- Hourglass Ambient Light Blush in Ethereal Glow
- NARS Light Reflecting Loose Setting Powder
- Bodyography Electric Lip Slide in Skintimacy
I LOVE the Silk Naturals HD Creme Foundation and HD Peach Concealer. I find that the Sigma F88 works best for me with this product. I can’t help but feel disappointed with the Hourglass Ethereal Glow blush. Sure, it’s pretty. It mimics a delicate flush. But it’s not pigmented at all and I feel like I really have to work at it to get it to show up. I did choose that blush because it was the only cool toned pink in the entire collection.
What do you think of my pink and purple look? Do you have any requests? Let me know below!