A while back I had the opportunity to try out the Silk Naturals HD Cream Foundation. I was sent shade N20 to review. I loved the texture but it was too dark so I purchased shade N10. Silk Naturals HD Cream Foundation is available in 17 shades (16 with pigment and 1 pure white).
If you like this video please give it a thumbs up and share!
About Silk Naturals HD Cream Foundation
100% natural, flawless coverage in a tube! Introducing HD Cream foundation with Ceramic Microspheres for a flawless airbrushed finish. Neutral is a great for most Caucasian skin tones…it’s a match to the Ebony, and Olive undertones in the powder foundations. If you have strong yellow undertones then check out the Golden range of colors.
- Lightweight 100% natural formula won’t crease or settle into fine lines.
- Natural matte finish that blends beautifully, and looks like healthy skin.
- Sets to a dry finish so you won’t leave grease marks on your clothes or phone.
- Gluten free
Capryc/Capryllic Triglyceries, Ceramic Microspheres (Magnesium Silicate), Candelilla Wax. Also contains: Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Iron Oxides
$11.99 for a full size 12 grams
$.99 for sample size 2 grams
How to Use
- Warm the package gently in your hands for a few seconds, and then apply directly to your skin.
- Blend with your fingers, a damp sponge, or a flat-top brush.
- Set it with your favorite finishing powder.
As you can see, N10 melds into my skin, where N20 is noticeably darker.
Here’s N10 swatched on my cheek.
Here’s N10 on the left side of my face in the photo.
Here’s N10 all over my face, set with Silk Naturals Cloud.
I didn’t retouch these pictures at all. Usually I remove my scar on my forehead if it’s visible and the dark spot by my chin.
This is an easy to wear HD Cream foundation. It’s easy to apply, because you can apply it directly to your face with a tube and then go back over it with a brush. It does a good job of evening out skin imperfections. It allows for sheer to full coverage application. I applied it pretty sheerly and it looks like it melded perfectly with my skin. It doesn’t feel like I’m wearing anything at all. It didn’t get cakey on me.
Provided I use a bit of primer on my t-zone and setting powder all over (because it is a cream product), I can get 8 to 9 hours of wear without requiring a touch up.
I prefer to apply it using my Sigma F88 Flat Top Kabuki brush, but you can apply it with your finger tips, directly from the tube, or with a damp beauty blender. It works wonderfully as a concealer, too. When I’m wearing this I don’t need to reach for a separate concealer because I can just go back over any dark spots with this.
I think that this is a fanastic vegan indie cream foundation and it lives up to all of its claims. I highly recommend it.
- Gluten free
- Great formula (melds with your skin, doesn’t get cakey)
- Multi-purpose (great as concealer and foundation)
- Travel friendly (the stick fits easily into your makeup bag without making a mess)
- Great value for the price
- I’m not sure if the color range is deep enough for some of my friends.
What do you think of the Silk Naturals HD Cream Foundation? Do you like cream foundations?