The talented international Creative Director and Celebrity Hairstylist Pasquale Casella created Power Red to embrace the strength, love, and emotion that the color Red signifies.
Model: Anastasia McMannus
Hair: Pasquale Caselle for IT&LY HAIRFASHION
Make Up: Linda Caselle
Photographer: Christian Ortega
To achieve the Power of Red hair color:
- Anastasia’s natural hair color is a level 5 so Pasquale mixed equal parts IT&LY’s Aquarly 7RF (Flaming Red Medium Blonde) and 7R (Medium Copper Blonde) applying first to the root area.
- While processing, he began slicing using IT&LY’s tube bleach Blondly mixed with 30 volume developer lifting the hair to a pale yellow.
- Once achieved, he removed the foils and ran the remaining 7RF and 7R mixture through the hair from roots to ends processing for 10 minutes.
- After shampooing and rinsing thoroughly, gently towel dry the hair for the final step.
- Mix IT&LY’s Light + Passion toner in Copper with 10 volume developer than apply the color from roots to ends and process for 20 minutes to add that extra power to the red.
- After processing, rinse, shampoo and condition with IT&LY’s Advanced Color Protection to preserve and condition the hair.
To style the Power of Red hair:
- Pasquale selected Pure Mousse Strong distributing it evenly through the hair and root area.
- Next, he used a large round brush at the root area for volume and lift then switching to a medium round brush to finish the ends.
- For soft, sexy curls, Pasquale took large sections spraying each one with IT&LY’s Pure Texture and wrapping them around a 1 ½” curling iron.
- To finish, he sprayed the hair with IT&LY”S Pure Definition Hair Spray for great memory hold.
I wore red hair for many years (though more of a primary color red than a natural red). This color is absolutely stunning! The style is quite romantic too.
Did you know 3 out of 4 women in the USA dye their hair? I’m in that majority!
Do you wear red hair? Have you tried IT&LY?