Good evening everyone! Today I did a tutorial with the Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette (see my review here). I’ve cleverly titled it Urban Decay Blackheart tutorial. I love this color! It’s such an awesome, dark smoky shade but the rose tones are still so prevalent and easy to see. I think it looks amazing with my blue-green eyes.
You can purchase the Naked 3 at Sephora now!
If you like this video please give it a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel!
- Urban Decay Anti-Aging Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- Urban Decay Strange (Naked 3) – browbone and crease
- Urban Decay Darkside (Naked 3) – crease
- Urban Decay Blackheart 24/7 liner – upper lash line and loewr lash line
- Urban Decay Blackheart (Naked 3) – lid and lower lid
- Urban Decay Trick (Naked 3) – inner corner of eyes
- Urban Decay Perversion 24/7 liner – waterline
- tarte brow mousse in Rich Brown – outer brow
- Anastasia Beverly Hills tinted brow gel in Granite – inner brow
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- Cover FX Cc Cream in N Light
- OCC Makeup Skin Conceal in R0
- Inglot Fusion Blush in 204 (natural pink / beige) – blush
- Inglot Fusion Highlighter in 204 (pink / beige) – highlighter
- Inglot HD Illuminizing Loose Powder in 42 (pinky peach) – under eyes and t-zone
- MAC Lipglass in Love Alert
This is my first time using the new Inglot Fusion Blush and Fusion Highlighter. I have to say that I like the texture of both products. I thought the pinky peach would be too dark, but applied with a powder puff it seems to work really well under the eyes and on the t-zone. I’m not sure how I feel about the blush / highlighter colors.
I can’t rave enough about how much I love Blackheart, Darkside, Strange and Trick. Such fun colors!
The Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette is for sale at UrbanDecay.com right now!
What do you think of Blackheart? Love it? Need it? Let me know in the comments below!