This is just a quick Sugarpill look that I did recently. I wanted to wear Soot n’ Stars because it’s such a perfect and beautiful grey shade. I love all the sparkles in it. I also put on one of my favorite wigs. It’s from GothicLolitaWigs.com.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Jesse’s Girl Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner
- Sugarpill Soot n’ Stars – lid and crease
- Urban Decay Walk of Shame – browbone
- Sugarpill Diamond Eyes – inner corner and under brows
- tarte Brow Mousse in Rich Brown
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- Anastasia Lash Genius
- Cover FX Primer
- Cover FX CC Cream
- Urban Decay Quickie – blush
- Illamasqua Skin Base Lift in White Light – concealer
- Urban Decay Moonshine – highlight
- Silk Naturals Flattery Illuminating Powder
Sometimes it’s hard to beat a simple dark grey eyeshadow! What’s your go-to dark grey?