Today’s look was silver and grey. It’s actually very easy to recreate. I applied NARS Intergalactic (silver) eye paint to the inner 2/3 of my lid and crease. I applyed NARS Transvaal (deep grey matte) to the outer 1/3 of my lid and crease. I blended Morgana Cryptoria Creeping Angels on top in the crease, then softly down over the lid. I highlighted the browbone with Urban Decay Strange.
- Urban Decay Anti Aging Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- NARS Intergalactic Eye Paint – inner 2/3 of lid and crease
- NARS Transvaal Eye Paint – outer 1/3 of lid and crease
- Morgana Cryptoria Creeping Angels – blended on top of the eye paints in the crease and outer lid.
- Urban Decay Strange (Naked 3) – browbone
- Jesse’s Girl Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner – upper lash line
- Tarte EmphasEYES™ For Brows High Definition Eyebrow Pencil in Rich Brown
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Skin Primer
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Skin Conceal in RO – t-zone, under eyes, red spots
- NARS Zen – light contour
- NARS Desire- blush
- NARS Miss Liberty – highlight
- Inglot HD Illuminating Powder in 42