Today I went for a golden smoky brown look with Sugarpill Goldilux and BftE Espresso. BFTE Espresso and Sugarpill Goldilux are the perfect combination! I rarely feel like browns look good on me but this one is pretty amazing. Of course it helps that Goldilux is one of the prettiest golds out there! Anyway, this one will be easy for you to recreate!
How to Achieve the Look
- Apply BftE Cafe Latte to the browbone and crease.
- Work BftE Espresso into the crease, the lower lid, and the inner and outer corners of the lid.
- Add a dab of Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy to the center of the lid, then brush Sugarpill Goldilux onto the lid. Blend Goldilux onto the center of the lower lid.
- Line the waterline with UD Crave. Highlight at the inner corner and under the brows with BftE Ornamental. Add mascara.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- BftE Cafe Latte – browbone
- BftE Espresso – crease, lower lid, inner and outer lid
- Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy – center of lid
- Sugarpill Goldilux – center of lid, center of lower lid
- BftE Ornamental – browbone and inner corner of eyes
- Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Crave – waterline
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- tarte Brow Mousse in Rich Brown – outer brow
- Urban Decay Honey Pot Brow Box – inner brow
- Palladio Face Primer
- Cover FX Powder foundation in N10
- Nyx Taupe – contour
- Too Faced Lust to Love – blush
- bareMinerals The Many Splendors luminizer – highlight
Today I used the Becca the One Perfecting Brush (#BeccaTheOne) to apply my foundation, then my contour and then my highlight. It’s supposed to be a multi-tasker, working with liquids, creams, powders and anything else. You’re supposed to be able to use it as a foundation brush, powder brush, contour brush, bronzer brush, stipple brush, blush brush, fan brush, concealer brush, kabuki brush and sponge. That’s a whole lotta multi-tasking.
I’ve decided that I HATE applying my foundation after I do my brows because it always messes up my brows. But that leaves me with a conundrum, because I always like doing my foundation after I finish my eyeshadow (so that I can clean up fallout after eyeshadow but before foundation). But if I do my brows last and I’m doing a tutorial they always look weird. So clearly I’ve got to compromise somewhere!
I liked using the brush to apply my foundation. I feel like it’s too big for contouring my features. It works well to highlight. Have you tried the Becca the One Perfecting Brush?
I hope you love seeing Goldilux and Espresso together as much as I do! I love them! I think the combination of Venom and Albatross worked really well too. This might be my new favorite lippy combo!
What are you wearing today? Any new favorite beauty combos to share?