Happy Monday Morning! I hope you’re having a fantastic week so far. I’m currently visiting family for the Holidays, but Phaedra and half my family is back home, so I miss them terribly! I’m in the cold northlands of the Midwest and it’s been in the 20s! Brrr! I hope you’ve had a wonderful weekend. Here’s my past week of posts. Did you have any favorites? Don’t forget you can always put in a reader request! Email me at Phyrra.Writes at Gmail dot Com.
- What brushes are in my makeup brush collection now that I’ve cut it in half due to being in love with my Wayne Goss brushes?
- Monster High Operetta Look
- Morgana Cryptoria Red Eyeshadow Tutorial
- Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette Tutorial
- Hourglass Opaque Rouge Liquid Lipstick Review
- e.l.f. Cosmetics Review
- Best Mixing Mediums
Tutorials & Looks
- Urban Decay Blackheart Tutorial (Video)
- Teal Thursday Morgana Cryptoria Don’t Blink Tutorial (Video)
- Urban Decay Romantic Trick Tutorial
Reviews & Tips
- Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette Review (Video)
- Best Ways to Clean Your Pores for Sensitive Skin (Video)
- Top 10 Cruelty Free Concealing Products, Tools, & Tutorials (Video)
- What I’m Using Now Tag
- Melt Cosmetics Lipsticks Review (Video)
- Becca the One Perfecting Brush Review
- Morgana Cryptoria Grey Lipsticks (reader request)
- Milani Color Statement Lipsticks & Lipliners in Plums & Berries Review
- Black Friday / Cyber Monday Cruelty Free Beauty Sale Roundup
- I’m going to be adding to this all week as I find more great deals. If you have great deals you want me to share that are cruelty free beauty, fashion or dog related, let me know!
- Paula’s Choice Mega Giveaway Multiple ways to enter. 15 winners will be chosen! Have you entered yet?
What were your favorite posts this week? I’ve gotta say, I’m in love with both of the video tutorials that I created. The Urban Decay Naked 3 palette is so ultra flattering on blue-green eyes! I love the dark smoldering Blackheart tutorial, as well as the vivid and complex Morgana Cryptoria tutorial. I’m also really excited that Fyrinnae’s Winter collection is out, as is the next installment in the Meow Shades of Meow collection.
Are you subscribed to me on Youtube?