I wanted to share my look from yesterday with you. Ray and Dave and I went to a Supernatural Viewing party to celebrate the Season Premiere of Supernatural. I love me some Dean Winchester! Anyway, I went relatively simple with my makeup, as I was testing out a few new products.
This was a quick eye. First step was applying eyeshadow primer. The I put Bad Behavior on the lid and crease, blending it out. I lined the upper lashline with Jesse’s Girl Liquid eyeliner. I added mascara. I used Pixi’s Nude eye Brightener under the brows and at the inner corner. Done.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- NARS Bad Behavior – lid and crease, outer lower lash line
- Pixi Beauty Nude Eye Bright Liner – upder brows, inner corner
- Jesse’s Girl Waterproof Liquid eyeliner – upper lash line
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- NARS Brow Perfector in Suriname
- Cover FX Mattifying Face Primer
- Cover FX CC Cream in N Light
- NARS Coeur Battant – blush
- Urban Decay Moonshine – highlight
- OCC Makeup Concealer in R0
- NARS Never Say Never Lip Pencil
The premiere of Supernatural was awesome. I expected nothing less. Also, the new NARS Cinematic eyeshadow formula, at least for Bad Behavior, is awesome. I wore it for 12 hours without it showing a hint of wear. It looked like I’d just applied it when I went to take it off before bed. LOVE THIS COLOR! Between the color and the eyeshadow primer, I could have gone for another 12 hours.
What did you do last night? Do you like the deep, multidimensional grey shade?