Saturday night was my friend’s Halloween party. The theme this year was Circus of the Night. I didn’t know what I was doing until the very last minute and this is the outfit that I threw together. I went as a mermaid whose tail had turned into legs, but she hadn’t lost her scales. I figured that would fit for a freak show / circus.
- Funhouse corset top (not a real corset, though I think I’m going to take out the stupid plastic boning and replace it with real boning.)
- Mermaid Leggings (from this amazing seller on Etsy, Alicia Zenobia)
- Tokyo Crush Triflect Midnight Flames Wig
- crocs heels (see a similar style here)
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Jesse’s Girl Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner
- Urban Decay Aura (blue side) – inner corner andunder brows
- Urban Decay Spandex Glitter Eyeliner – on top of Jesse’s Girl
- Urban Decay Brown Sugar Brow Box (dark side) – outer brow
- Anastasia Granite Tinted Brow Gel – inner brow
- Ardency Inn Mascara
- Cover FX Mattifying Primer
- Cover FX CC Cream in N Light
- Illamasqua Crush Blush
- Illamasqua White Light Skin Base Lift
- bareMinerals Stroke of Light Eye Brightener in I
- NARS Light Reflecting Loose Setting Powder
- Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Spray
- Too Faced Lip Insurance Primer
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Lip Pencil in 69
- Melt Cosmetics 6six6 Lipstick – outer corners of lips
- Melt Cosmetics Belladonna Lipstick – inner lips
- Cult Nails Get It On Base Coat
- Zoya Storm (2 coats)
- KBShimmer Clearly On Top Quick Dry Top Coat
If I’d had time, I would have done a gradient from Zoya Storm to piCture pOlish O’Hara (black to red gradient) on my nails.
My makeup lasted all night, thanks to the UD All Nighter. My lipstick didn’t budge at all. I really did expect it to stay in place between the primer, lip pencil and matte formula that I chose. The Melt Cosmetics lipsticks are really good with sticking around and not coming off on your teeth! We didn’t get home until after 3am so I was really pleased with the results. I always love Halloween and this was a great party.
What did you do last night? What are you planning on wearing for Halloween?