Happy Monday! It’s time for another Makeup Wars! This time we’re warring about the best makeup brands. I chose Urban Decay for my Best Brand. Urban Decay is a cruelty free company and they have many vegan products as well. While I’m never one to use just one brand, if I had to, I could do it with Urban Decay because they have every type of products that I use. Anyway, I made a video to talk about the brand and some of my favorite products.
If you like this video please give it a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel!
Products I mention in my video.
1. Urban Decay Theodora Palette – $49
You can see my review here.
5. Urban Decay 15th Anniversary Palette – $55
You can see my review and swatches here.
6. Urban Decay Vice Palette – $59
You can check out the original Vice Palette here.
17. Urban Decay Big Buddha Brush
It’s big, pretty and purple. I don’t think it’s available anymore.
19. Urban Decay Eden Primer Potion – $22
This is the lovely matte primer.
20. Urban Decay Lip Primer Potion – $20
22. Urban Decay Super Saturated High Gloss Lip Color – $19
I love chubby lip pencils.
23. Urban Decay Lip Junkie Lipgloss – $19
I have several favorites by Perversion is the best! Black, sheer and sparkly! It can vamp up any lip.
25. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils – $19
There are so many different fabulous sets of UD eyeliners out right now! Check out the Ocho Loco 2 set ($59), the Black Market Set ($36), and the 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil Vault ($295, but worth $760!!!!!!). See my reviews of Ocho Loco 2, the Black Market, and my 40 New Reasons to get Addicted to UD Pencils.
26. Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliners – $19
I love Perversion, Siren and El Dorado. Beautiful! It took me a while to get used to the brush but now that I am they’re great.
27. Urban Decay Single Eyeshadows – $18
I own a ton of these and love them! And OMG UD has the Mother Lode Shadow Set available right now for $595. It has 68 full size eyeshadows and that breaks down to about $8.75 an eyeshadow. Plus it includes a build your own 4 palette.
29. Urban Decay Urban Glow Cream Highlighters – $24
Moonshine is stunning! Wicked is pretty too.
Products I forgot to mention in the video that are awesome.
1. Urban Decay Meltdown Makeup Remover – $24
I have a review coming up of this, but it works wonderfully.
3. Urban Decay All-Nighter Long Lasting Makeup Setting Spray – $29
It’s great for keeping your makeup in place all night.
4. Urban Decay Brow Boxes – $29
Fill in your brows! See my review.
6. Urban Decay Big Fatty Mascara – $20
I really like the bristles on this brush.
8. Urban Decay B6 Vitamin-Infused Complexion Prep Spray – $33
Refreshing spray for your face.
9. Urban Decay De-Slick Mattifying Powder – $32
You can toss this in your makeup bag and take it with you all day for touch ups to keep the oilies at bay.
Several of my friends swear by the Naked and Naked 2 palettes.
While they’re not my cup o’ tea (I almost typed cup o’ teal, tee hee), I can see why they have such mass appeal.
1. Urban Decay Naked Palette – $52
12 universally flattering eyeshadows.
2. Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette – $52
12 additional universally flattering shades.
Anyway I hope you can see just how much I love Urban Decay and why I chose them for the Makeup Wars Best Brand.
What are your favorite products by Urban Decay? If you had to pick just one brand, which would it be?