Happy Monday! I’ve got a colorful tutorial for you today with Sugarpill and Makeup Geek. I always feel like the sunrise or sunsets over the water are breathtaking, especially if I’m in Maui. Here in Tampa they’re gorgeous too, especially if you’re out on one of the beaches like Siesta Key or Indian Rocks.
How to Achieve the Look
1. Apply a base of Urban Decay Walk of Shame on the browbone. Then apply Sugarpill Darling to the lid, inner v and inner lower lash line.
2. Blend Makeup Geek Mango Tango into the crease.
3. Pat Sugarpill Magentric onto the outer lid and then blend into the crease.
4. Line the outer upper and outer lower lash line with Sugarpill Velocity. Pat a bit of Sugarpill Lumi on the lid.
5. Line the waterline with Buxom Call Me, then layer Tarina Tarantino Cute Robot on top. Apply Mascara.
- Inglot Gel Liner in 87 – brows
- Urban Decay Anti-Aging Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- Urban Decay Walk of Shame – browbone
- Sugarpill Darling – lid and inner v and inner lower lash line
- Makeup Geek Mango Tango – crease
- Sugarpill Magentric – lower crease, outer lid
- Sugarpill Velocity – outer upper and outer lower lash line
- Sugarpill Lumi – layered on top of Magentric and Darling on the lid
- MAC Vellum – under eyebrows
- Buxom Call Me Liner – waterline
- Tarina Tarantino Cute Robot – waterline
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- Nyx HD Color Correcting Green Primer
- It Cosmetics CC Cream in Fair (applied with wet beauty blender)
- Illamasqua Skin Base Lift in White Light – highlight
- tarte Carefree – blush
- NARS Cobacabana – highlighter
- NARS Light Reflecting Loose Setting Powder
Speaking of obsessed, I may be obsessed with applying It Cosmetics CC Cream with a wet beauty blender. The results are AMAZING! I love it! Even when my skin is in less than stellar shape (thanks rosacea!), it helps it to look good.
How’s your Monday going?