I put together another look with the Kat Von D Spellbinding Eyeshadow book for you. This is a soft and subtle look using Galore and Hexagram. I originally went with black liner but then decided to throw on burgundy since I haven’t used any burgundy liners in a while.
How to Achieve the Look
1. Apply a wash of Kat Von D Galore to the lid and crease
2. Contour the eye with Hexagram at the outer lid, outer crease, and outer lower lash line. Line the inner lower lash line with Galore.
3. Line the upper lash line with Illamasqua Havoc (you can skip Jesse’s Girl).
4. Add mascara. Highlight under the brow with Countess. Later dab a bit of Moonshine under the brow.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Kat Von D Galore – lid, crease and inner lower lash line
- Kat Von D Hexagram – outer lid, outer crease, outer lower lash line
- Kat Von D Countess – under brows and at inner corner
- Urban Decay Moonshine – under brows
- Jesse’s Girl Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner – upper lash line
- Illamasqua Precision Ink in Havoc – upper lash line on top of Jesse’s Girl
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- NARS Brow Perfector in Suriname
- Nyx Green primer
- Illamasqua White Light – under eyes and to highlight
- Cover FX CC Cream in N Light – t-zone
- NARS Light Reflecting Loose Setting Powder
- Tarina Tarantino Coral Cameo – blush
- Urban Decay Moonshine – highlight
You may or may not be able to tell but I darkened my hair a bit. I darkened more of the top, around the sides of the face, and a lock by my eye with Manic Panic After Midnight Blue. I put Manic Panic Amplified Cream Atomic Turquoise on the rest. I really love how it looks.
I wish my lashes held a curl better than they do. I went with a very light mascara application today, as well as really light brows. Not my favorite, but eh.
I love how my skin looks with the Cover FX CC Cream and Illamsqua White Light together. Also, the lip combo is great. I love deep lips right now!
What did you wear today?