Hi there! Today I’ve got a tutorial for you with Urban Decay. I used SWF, Pistol, Walk of Shame, Desperation and Venus. I tried different color placement for this look and I’m trying to decide if I like it or hate it.
How to Achieve the Look
1. Apply Walk of Shame to the browbone and upper crease. Pat SWF onto the lid, inner v and inner lower lash line.
2. Apply Pistol to the crease. Blend Silk Naturals Welcome Matte on top of Pistol.
3. Deepen the outer upper crease with Desperation, then use a bit of Welcome Matte on top. Line the outer lower lash line with Desperation.
4. Line the waterline and the outer upper lash line with Urban Decay 24/7 Perversion liner.
5. Add mascara. Highlight under the brows with Venus.
- Urban Decay Anti-Aging Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- Urban Decay SWF – lid, inner v, inner lower lash line
- Urban Decay Walk of Shame – browbone and upper crease
- Urban Decay Pistol - crease
- Silk Naturals Welcome Matte – on top of Pistol to mattify the color
- Urban Decay Desperation – outer crease, outer lower lash line
- Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Perversion – waterline, outer upper lash line
- Urban Decay Venus – browbone to highlight
- Luminess Air foundation in Porcelain
- Urban Decay Quickie – blush
- Urban Decay Moonshine – highlight
- NARS Light Reflecting Loose Setting Powder
What do you think of the soft Urban Decay Pink Pistol look? Do you like pink and grey together?