Happy Caturday! Today’s tutorial is with Urban Decay and I’ve called it Golden Pop of Color. I used X, Twice Baked, Vanilla, Jealous and Shattered, which all have golden reflects or glitter. I really like X as a lid shade on me because it brightens up my eyes.
How to Achieve the Look
1. Apply X to the lid.
2. Sweep Freestyle into the crease and lower brow bone.
3. Deepen the crease and outer corner of the lid with Twice Baked. Darken the outer corner a tiny bit more with Asphalt.
4. Use Jealous (dark side) at the inner lower lash line, Haight in the middle, Deep end at the outer, and a touch of Shattered where Jealous and Haight meet.
5. Highlight under the brows and at the inner corner with Vanilla.
6. Line the upper lash line with Perversion.
7. Line the waterline with Perversion. Put a bit of Tarina Tarantino Cute Robot on top. Add mascara.
Urban Decay Anti-Aging Eyeshadow Primer Potion
Urban Decay X – lid
Urban Decay Freestyle (Smoked Palette) – crease and lower browbone
Urban Decay Twice Baked – lower crease
Urban Decay Asphalt (Smoked Palette) – outer lid and outer crease
Urban Decay Vanilla – browbone and inner corners of eye
Urban Decay Jealous (dark side, Theodora palette) – inner lower lash line
Urban Decay Haight – middle lower lash line
Urban Decay Deep End – outer lower lash line
Urban Decay Shattered – lightly on top of Jealous and Haight
Urban Decay 24/7 Perversion Liquid Liner – upper lash line
Urban Decay 24/7 Perverion pencil – waterline
Tarina Tarantino Cute Robot liner – waterline
tarte Amazonian Clay Brow Mousse in Rich Brown
Urban Decay Big Fatty Mascara
I really love how Freestyle works for a soft crease and how it contrasts with the green and blues of the lower lash line. I adore how X really opens up my eyes.
What would you like to see for my next Urban Decay Tutorial?