Happy Teal Thursday! I’ve had several requests to use Sugarpill Afterparty with my hair, so I thought why not try it as a liner? Here’s what I came up with.
How to Achieve the Look
1. After applying UDAAEP, apply Sugarpill Tako to the browbone and crease.
2. Blend Sugarpill Bulletproof into the crease, blending upwards.
3. I experimented with lid colors until I had one I liked, so I applied Sugarpill Lumi, then Silk Naturals TGIF, then Silk Naturals Welcome Matte, before settling on NARS Underworld (grey side). For Step 3 just skip to Sugarpill Lumi on the lid and layer NARS Underworld on top.
4. Apply Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy along the upper lash line and flick it out. Let it get tacky and then apply Sugarpill Afterparty on top.
5. Use Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy along the lower lid, then smudge NARS China Blue along the lower lid. Use China Blue at the roots of the upper lash line. Line the waterline with Urban Decay Mainline liner.
6. Add mascara. Highlight under the brows and at the inner corner with Nyx Opal.
Urban Decay Anti-Aging Eyeshadow Primer
Sugarpill Tako – browbone and crease
Sugarpill Bulletproof – crease
Sugarpill Lumi – lid
Silk Naturals TGIF – lid (on top of Lumi)
Silk Naturals Welcome Matte – lid (on top of TGIF)
NARS Underworld (grey side) – lid (on top of Welcome Matte)
NARS China Blue (Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy) – lower lid, at the roots of the lashes on the upper and lower lash line.
Urban Decay Mainline 24/7 liner – lower waterline
Sugarpill Afterparty (Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy) – upper lash line
Nyx Opal – under brows and at inner corners of eyes
NARS Brow Perfector in Suriname
Lumene Blueberry Curl Mascara
Illamasqua Powder Foundation in 115
NARS Desire – blush
Too Faced Candlelight Glow Duo – highlighter
It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer – under eyes
NARS Light Reflecting Loose Setting Powder
I can’t remember the last time I’ve worn such a fun lip shade. I really love how this pastel periwinkle blue works with my hair and eyeshadow.
What do you think of this look? What’s another lip color you’d wear with it? And as always, keep the requests coming!
Also, don’t forget that I’ve got an international giveaway going on for Lip Tars!