I played with the Anastasia Catwalk Palette again. I wanted to use Scout and RTW together, so I decided to add in Silk Naturals Phantom as a base and Inglot 74 for an accent. I’ve dubbed this an End of Summer tutorial since it’s got apricot, gold, and peach tones, which make me think of bonfires on the beach and changing leaves.
How to Achieve the Look
1. Start by applying Silk Naturals Phantom from the lashline to the eyebrows.
2. Pat Anastasia Scout onto the lid and crease.
3. Blend Anastasia RTW into the crease and the outer lid.
4. Deepen the outer lid and outer crease with Inglot 74.
5. Deepen the crease with Anastasia Beauty Mark. Line the upper lash line with MUFE 11 Aqua Liner.
6. Line the edge out of the outer lash line with Urban Decay Scorch. Line the lower waterline with glo Minerals Peach. Highlight under the brows and at the inner corner with Silk Naturals Chills. Add mascara.
Urban Decay Anti-Aging Eyeshadow Primer Potion
Silk Naturals Phantom – from lash line to brows
Anastasia Scout – lid and crease
Anastasia RTW – outer lid and crease
Inglot 74 – outer lid and outer crease
Anastasia Beauty Mark – crease
Silk Naturals Chills – browbone and at inner corners to highlight
MUFE Aqua Liner in 11 Diamond Burgundy – upper lashline (I need to toss this and find a cruelty-free sparkling burgundy liquid liner)
Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Scorch – outer lower lash line
glo Minerals Peach liner – waterline
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
NARS Brow Perfector in Suriname
NARS Radiant Cream Foundation in Siberia
NARS Liberte – on the apples of my cheeks
NARS Silvana – blush
bareMinerals Stroke of Brilliance – under eyes
NARS Light Reflecting Loose Setting Powder
Too Faced Candlelight duo highlighter
Too Faced Lip Injection Color Bomb in Never Enough Nude
I like these warm shades against the cool tones of my hair. Speaking of hair, I’m thinking of darkening it a bit soon. What’s your favorite burgundy liner?