As you may have heard by now, butter LONDON is launching a new colour cosmetics collection on August 1st at Ulta stores and butterLONDON.com. The Bespoke Colour Cosmetics collection will include five new Nail Lacquer shades in the beloved nail polish formula. They will be introducing 6 shades of WINK Mascara, 6 shades of WINK Cream Eye Shadow, 6 shades of WINK Eye Pencil, 6 shades of LIPPY Tinted Balm, and 6 shades of CHEEKY Cream Blush.
$15 for the nail lacquers
$18 for the eyeshadows
$18 for the eye pencils
$20 for the mascara
$20 for the Lippy balm
$20 for the cream blush
butter LONDON recommends doing a saran wrap mani with two of these shades. You pick a base coat color, paint it on and let it dry. Then you wad up a ball of saran wrap and dip it into a second color (that you have poured into a piece of foil). Dab that on top of the nails.
The shades that I’m most interested in are Indigo Punk (it’s purple!), Inky Six and Pistol Pink.
butter LONDON cream blushes
- * Rich in Mango Seed Butter for luminosity
- * Creamy formula with high colour payoff
- * Long Lasting with natural emollients
- * Can be used on the lips as well as the cheeks
- * Paraben free and phthalate free
butter LONDON recommends applying the blush to both cheeks simultaneously by getting product on your ring and middle fingers, rubbing them together to evenly distribute the product, then apply to the apples of the cheeks and blend.
Pistol Pink and Naughty Biscuit are the two shades I’m most interested in.
butter LONDON Tinted Balms
- * Buildable colour
- * Semi-matte finish
- * Creamy 2 in 1 formula glides on effortlessly
- * Highly wearable shades
- * Hydrating formula with Avocado, Mango Seed, Cocoa, and Shea Butter
- * Paraben free and phthalate free
To take the semi-matte finish to matte, simply blot with a tissue.
Toasted Marshmallow and Black Cherry look lovely.
butter LONDON WINK Eye Shadows
- * Crease proof
- * Soft, velvety formula
- * Buildable formula for custom intensity
- * Built-in doe foot applicator for on-the-go application and touch-up
- * Paraben free and Phthalate free
butter LONDON recommends that you apply their cream shadows to the back of your hand with the doe foot applicator, then use your ring finger to dip into the product and gently pat onto your lid. Apply a second layer for more intensity. To intensify color use the WINK Eye Pencil as a base.
Jaded Jack, Alabaster Gaze and Sun Kiss are the shades I’m most curious about.
butter LONDON WINK Eye Pencils
* High-intensity colour
- * Easy to blend shortly after application
- * 24 hour waterproof, transfer-proof formula
- * Paraben free and phthlate free
butter LONDON recommends applying along the lash line and then immediately blending with your ring finger. The eye pencil is supposed to set in 30 seconds and wear for up to 24 hours.
I am DYING to get my hands on Jaded Jack! So gorgeous! I’m also curious about Pistol Pink, Inky Six, Indigo Punk and Union Jack Black.
butter LONDON WINK Colour Mascara
- * Clinically tested, ophthalmologist tested
- * Long wearing and no flaking
- * Gel-based, buildable formula for big, bold voluptuous lashes
- * Defines and smoothes lashes for even application without clumps
- * Versatile, multi-purpose formula that can be used on eyebrows and hair, too
- * Paraben free, Phthalate free
butter LONDON recommends that if you’re new to colored lashes, try applying the colored mascara to the lower lashes only. If you’re comfortable with bright lashes, you can also add color to your eyebrows or hair.
I’m most interested in Union Jack Black, Inky Six, and Jaded Jack.
What do you think of the new colour cosmetics collection from butter LONDON? What captures your attention?