Today I’ve dubbed Teal Thursday. I’ve got a tutorial for you with the Sephora Disney Collection Ariel Storylook Palette. I’ve decided that on Thursdays I’m going to do looks that incorporate Teal in them, since I have so many teal products!
How to Achieve the Look
1. Apply Urban Decay Walk of Shame to the browbone. Then apply Sephora Ariel Treasures Untold to the lid.
2. Use Sephora Ariel Sea Witch on the outer corner of the lid and the outer crease.
3. Add Sugarpill Darling to the inner crease, blending outwards and on top of Sea Witch.
4. Deepen the crease with more Sea Witch. Line the upper lash line and outer lower lash line with Pixi True Teal liner.
5. Line the inner lower lash line with Sephora Ariel Caspian Sea.
6. Add mascara.
7. Line the lower waterline with Nyx Wonder Pencil in Light. Highlight at the inner corners with Sephora Ariel Sick of Swimmin’.
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Urban Decay Walk of Shame – browbone
Sephora Ariel Treasures Untold – lid
Sephora Ariel Sea Witch – outer lid and outer crease, blending inwards
Sugarpill Darling – inner crease, blending outwards
Sephora Ariel Caspian Sea – inner lower lash line
Pixi Beauty True Teal Liner – upper and outer lower lash line
Sephora Ariel Sick of Swimmin’ – inner corners and browbone
Nyx Wonder Pencil in Light – lower waterline
Anastasia Lash Genius
Urban Decay Big Fatty Mascara
Physicians Formula Fake Out Mascara
Anastasia Hypercolor Brow Powder in Teal Tornado
TONYMOLY Luminous Pure Aura CC Cream (SPF30/PA++)
MAC Azalea Blossom – blush
tarte Park Ave Princess – contour
tarte Champagne – highlight
bareMinerals Stroke of Light Eye Brightener in Luminous 1
NARS Light Reflecting Loose Setting Powder
Stila After Glow Lip Color in Vivid violet
For today’s Teal Thursday, I used 4 different teals. The first is Anastasia Hypercolor Brow Powder in Teal Tornado, which I used to fill in my brows. The second was Sugarpill Darling, used at the inner crease and blended with Sea Witch to create a blue shade in the middle of the crease. The third was Pixi Beauty True Teal liner, used to line the upper and outer lower lash line. The easiest way to incorporate teal into your beauty routine is to use it as a liner for a pop of color. Last, I used Caspian Sea from the Sephora Disney Ariel Storylook Palette along the inner lower lash line.
What’s your favorite way to incorporate teals into your beauty looks?