Tangerine and Mint are not colors I would normally pair together, but after seeing the new NARS Summer collection, I decided to combine these two unlikely shades in a fiercely bright look! I used Sugarpill, Laura Mercier and Darling Girl for my eyes. I used NARS for my face. I used OCC lip tar in Zhora for my lips.
How to Achieve the Look
1. After applying UD Walk of Shame to the browbone, apply Darling Girl Positively Peach to the crease and lower lid.
2. Apply Laura Mercier Mint Snow to the lid and inner v.
3. Pat Sugarpill Mochi on top of Mint Snow on the lid and inner v.
4. Deepen the crease and lower lid with Sugarpill Flamepoint.
5. Line the upper lash line with Jesse’s Girl Waterproof Liquid Liner.
6. Add Too Faced Better Than False Lashes Mascara. Line the waterline with Nyx Wonder Pencil in Light.
7. Highlight with Pixi Fairy Dust Moonlight Luster.
Jesse’s Girl Eyeshadow Primer
Darling Girl Positively Peachy – crease and lower lid
Laura Mercier Mint Snow – lid and inner v
Sugarpill Mochi – lid and inner v
Sugarpill Flamepoint – crease and lower lid
Pixi Fairy Dust Moonlight Luster – browbone and inner v
Jesse’s Girl Liquid Liner – upper lash line
Too Faced Better Than False Lashes Mascara
Nyx Wonder Pencil in Light
NARS Pure Tinted Moisturizer in Terre Neuve
NARS Silvana – contour
Milani Luminoso – blush
Too Faced Candlelight Glow Duo – highlight
NARS Light Reflecting Loose Setting Powder
OCC Lip Tar in Zhora
What do you think of this unconventional pairing?