Good morning! I’ve got a fun, bright tutorial with Virus Insanty today. I primarily usd Candi and Glowstick. These are both from the Raver collection, which is my favorite. Candi is a color I purchased without sampling because I was 99.99% sure I would love it
How to Achieve the Look
1. Apply a light dusting of Urban Decay Walk of Shame to the browbone and lower crease, then apply Virus Insanity Candi ot the crease, outer corner of the lid and outer lower lash line.
2. Apply a thin layer of Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy to the lid, then use Virus Insanity Glowstick on the lid.
3. Dab a thin layer of Pixie Epoxy to the inner lower lash line, then brush Glowstick on top.
4. Spritz Ben Nye Liquifix on your brush, then use Darling Girl Lime Light at the inner v.
5. Line the upper lash line and waterline with BFTE Black Out. Blend out the edges of Candi with a bit of Urban Decay Faint.
6. Add Masara.
7. Highlight with BFTE Glistening at the inner corner and under the brows.
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Urban Decay Walk of Shame
Virus Insanity Candi – crease, outer corner of lid, outer lower lash line, later applied with some Ben Nye Liquifix
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy – lid and inner lower lash line
Virus Insanity Glowstick – lid and inner lower lash line
Darling Girl Lime Light – applied to inner v with Ben Nye Liquifix
Urban Decay Faint – to blend out the edges of Candi in the upper crease/lower browbone
BFTE Glistening – to highlight at the inner corners and under the brows
BFTE Black Out – upper lash line and waterline
MUFE Orange shadow – to define brows
Urban Decay Big Fatty Mascara
bareMinerals Define a Lash Mascara
Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm
Laura Geller Balance-n-brighten foundation in Porcelain
bareMinerals Stroke of Brilliance – under eyes
NARS Nico – blush
NARS Silvana – to deepen/contour
Too Faced Candlelight Glow Duo – highlight
Nyx Coral lip pencil
Stars Makeup Haven Walk of Shame gloss
Stars Makeup Haven Nymph gloss – center of lips
I really can’t emphasize enough how much I love the Virus Insanity Raver collection. I’m so glad I purchased full sizes of Candi, XTC and Glowstick. The brightness of the colors plus the holographic sparkles never fails to make me smile. Add in some Pixie Epoxy and you’re set!
What lip color would you pair with this look? I went for Coral but I think other colors could work.
Some products purchased by me. Some products sent for consideration. All opinions are my own.