Good morning! I’ve got a fun tutorial for you with the Too Faced Summer Eyes Palette. Review coming up shortly, too.
How to Achieve the Look
1. Apply Peach Fuzz to the inner lid and inner v.
2. Blend Coral Crush onto the middle of the lid and the inner crease.
3. Blend Plumeria onto the outer lid and outer crease, blending inwards.
4. Smudge Cocoa Beach along the lower lid.
5. Apply tarte Bronze gel liner along the upper lash line in a cat eye shape, then smudge Chocolate Sun on top of Bronze to smoke out the brown a bit. Highlight with Sunbeam.
6. Add brown mascara.
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Too Faced Peach Fuzz – inner lid and v
Too Faced Coral Crush – middle of lid and inner crease
Too Faced Plumeria – outer lid and outer crease
Too Faced Cocoa Beach – lower lid
tarte Bronze Gel eyeliner – upper lash line
Too Faced Chocolate Sun – smudged on top of bronze and sort of smoked out for a soft liner effect
Too Faced Sunbeam – highlight
Pop Beauty Peak Performance Mascara in Cocoa Charm
Vanitymark Gingerella Brow Pencil
Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm
Laura Geller Balance n Brighten foundation in Porcelain
Too Faced Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush
Too Faced Candlelight Glow Duo highlighter
Too Faced Sweetheart Beads Radiant Glow Face Powder
Nyx Coral Lip Pencil
Stars Makeup Haven Walk of Shame Gloss
Instead of black liner, I went with bronze to mix things up. I also used brown mascara, which I rarely do. I actually really love how the liner turned out and surprisingly I like the brown mascara with this look.
What do you think of the tutorial? Do you like these colors together?
Some products purchased by me. Some products sent for consideration. All opinions are my own.