Hi everyone! I promised to do more videos, so I’ve got another video for you today. It’s of the items that I picked up from Sephora, Walmart and Sally’s Beauty.
I’ve got swatches of the items, too.
1. Kat Von D Lock-it Tattoo Foundation in Light 42.
2. NARS Light Reflecting Loose Setting Powder Translucent Crystal
3. Buxom Full Bodied Lipstick in Swinger
4. Illamasqua Speckled nail varnish in Speckle
5. Illamasqua rubber nail polish in Vice
6. Illamasqua nail varnish in Scorch
7. Hard Candy All Glossed Up pencil in Cupcake
8. Hard Candy Cocoa Smore nail polish
9. Hard Candy Gummy Green nail polish
10. Hard Candy Peach Pop nail polish
11. Hard Candy Piece of Papaya nail polish
12. Hard Candy Little Bo Pink nail polish
13. Orly Elation Celebration nail polish
Illamasqua Vice – deep cerise, rubber finish
Illamasqua Scorch – pure white, glossy finish
Illamasqua Speckle – speckled lilac
Hard Candy Coco Smore – light taupe with black, grey and silver glitter
Hard Candy Gummy Green – mint green with black, grey and silver glitter
Hard Candy Peach Pop – peachy-orange with pink, orange, red and silver glitter
Hard Candy Piece of Papaya – blue-based pink with berry undertones and gold shimmer
Hard Candy Little Bo Pink – hot pink with gold and pink glass flecks
Orly Elation Generation – hot pink jelly with holographic glitter
Hard Candy Cupcake – light warm pink
Buxom Swinger – magenta pink
Kat Von D Light 42 – fair complexion with pink undertone
What have you hauled recently? Please tell me in the comments below!
Products purchased by me. All opinions are my own.