For my Saturday Beauty Blogger Meetup I put together a golden smoky look with Silk Naturals, Laura Mercier and Pixi Beauty. I added a beautiful pop of teal blue from Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen in True Teal to coordinate with my outfit.
How to Achieve the Look
1. Apply Smoke to the crease and outer lid. Apply Sand Glow to the inner lid. Doesn’t have to be perfect, just a rough shape.
2. Blend Scout on top of Smoke in the crease and outer lid. Soften the edges with Walk of Shame.
3. Pat Caliber on top of Sand Glow on the lid.
4. Line the lower lash line with True Teal. Add Caliber to the inner V.
5. Line the outer upper lash line with Copper Glow.
6. Use the Too Faced Better Than False Lashes Mascara System.
7. Highlight with Moonlight Luster on the browbone and inner corner. Use Nyx Wonder Pencil in Light on the waterline.
Jesse’s Girl Eyeshadow Primer
Laura Mercier Caviar Eye Stick Smoke – outer lid and crease
Laura Mercier Caviar Eye Stick Sand Glow – lid
Silk Naturals Caliber – on lid on top of Sand Glow, inner v
Silk Naturals Scout – outer lid and crease
Urban Decay Walk of Shame – browbone
Pixi Fairy Dust in Moonlight Luster – to highlight
Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen in Copper Glow – outer upper lashline
Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen in True Teal – lower lash line
Nyx Wonder Pencil – waterline
It Cosmetics Tightline
Too Faced Better than False Lashes System Mascara
Vanitymark Gingerella pencil – brows
It Cosmetics Celebration Foundation in Fair
Kat Von D Everlasting Blush in Wish
Too Faced Candlelight Glow Duo – highlighter
NARS Loose setting powder
Sephora lip pencil in Gorgeous Peach