Many of you have requested more bright looks, more Concrete Minerals looks, and more matte looks! Today I’m bringing you all 3! I’m wearing Urban Decay Ether along the lower lash line there. SUCH an awesome color.
How to Achieve the Look
1. Apply Toxic damp to center of lid.
2. Apply Domino damp to outer lid.
3. Apply Fame to the inner lid.
4. Apply NARS Voyage to crease. Blend Walk of Shame on the browbone.
5. Apply lashes and mascara. Deepen the outer crease a tiny bit with Kinky. Line the waterline with Perversion. Line the lower lash line with Ether. Highlight with Moonlight Luster.
Jesse’s Girl Eyeshadow Primer
Urban Decay Walk of Shame – browbone
Concrete Minerals Toxic – center of lid
Concrete Minerals Fame – inner v
Concrete Minerals Domino – outer lid
NARS Voyage – crease
Concrete Minerals Kinky – outer crease
Pixi Fairy Dust in Moonlight Luster – highlight
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Ether – lower lash line
NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30 in Terre Neuve
Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso
Milani lipstick in Flamingo Pose
I’m mostly happy with how this turned out. I cut a pair of Sugarpill lashes in half and applied them but they didn’t really look as good as I’d hoped. I’m still practicing at getting better with lashes.
What do you think of the brights? Do you like?