Today I felt like doing a tropical look. I’ve received a TON of requests for more matte looks, so I made this one matte. I tried to make my own coral shade by mixing Sugarpill Dollipop and Flamepoint, but it didn’t quite turn out, so I ended up using a BH shade instead.
How to Achieve the Look
1. Start by applying Urban Decay Walk of Shame to the browbone and the outer edge of the eye.
2. Apply Sugarpill Dollipop to the lid and crease.
3. Blend Sugarpill Poison Plum into the crease, blending upwards.
4. I applied Sugarpill Flamepoint on the lid, but it wasn’t coraly enough mixed with Dollipop, so I used BH WM06 on top.
5. Line the outer lower lid with BH CM13, inner lid with BH CM17 and blend the edges. Use Sugarpill Buttercupcake at the inner v.
6. Line the upper and lower lash line with Jesse’s Girl Liquid Liner. I extended it out to make 3 ‘lashes’. Line the waterline with Urban Decay 24/7 Perversion liner.
7. Add mascara. Highlight with BFTE Glistening on the brows and at the inner corner.
Jesse’s Girl Eyeshadow Primer
Urban Decay Walk of Shame
Sugarpill Dollipop – lid and crease
Sugarpill Poison Plum – crease
Sugarpill Flamepoint – lid
BH WM06 – lid
BH CM17 – inner lower lid
BH CM13 – outer lower lid
Sugarpill Buttercupcake – inner v
BFTE Glistening – to highlight under brows and at inner corner of eye
Jesse’s Girl Liquid Liner – to line the eyes
Urban Decay 24/7 Perversion liner – waterline
Vanity Mark Gingerella pencil – brows
Urban Decay Big Fatty Mascara
Pixi Brightening Face Primer
Too Faced Air-Buffed BB Creme in Snow Glow
Silk Naturals Vegan Perfecting Finishing Powder
Tarina Tarantino Coral Cameo – cream blush
Meow Cosmetics Pink! Pink Lemonade – powder blush
Too Faced Candlelight Glow duo – highlight
Nyx Coral Lip pencil
Stars Makeup Haven Nymph Gloss
I think this is my favorite look that I’ve done in a while. It’s such a fun, happy look. I experimented with my liner and while I’m not entirely happy with it, it was fun to do something different.
Some products purchased by me. Some products sent for consideration. All opinions are my own.