I wanted to use Acidberry in a look and this is what I came up with. It’s sort of a cut crease. I just love the versatility of Lumi and I used it not only for my brow highlight but also dusted on top of Acidberry and mixed along the lower lid to for added dimension.
How to Achieve the Look
1. Apply Urban Decay Walk of Shame to the browbone, then use Sugarpill Acidberry on the lid and the lower crease, making it visible when the eye is open.
2. Make a swish shape in the crease, above the eye, with Sugarpill Poison Plum.
3. Blend Sugarpill Afterparty into Poison Plum in the crease and blend upwards.
4. Sharpen the inner and outer v, and extend the outer v with Acidberry.
5. Use Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy at the middle of the lower lid, then add Sugarpill Magentric on it. Use Sugarpill Absinthe at the inner and outer v.
6. Lightly apply Sugarpill Lumi on the browbone, the center of the lid, and the center of the lower lid.
7. Line the upper lash line and waterline with BFTE Black Out gel liner.
8. Blend Magpie into Magentric along the lower lid.
9. Add Mascara.
Jesse’s Girl Eyeshadow Primer
Urban Decay Walk of Shame – browbone
Sugarpill Acidberry – lid, inner v and outer v
Sugarpill Poison Plum – crease
Sugarpill Afterparty – crease on top of Poison Plum
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy – lower lid
Sugarpill Magentric – lower lid
Sugarpill Absinthe – inner v and outer v
Sugarpill Magpie – lower lid on top of Magentric and blended at the edges with Absinthe
Sugarpill Lumi – browbone and inner corners, center of lid
BFTE Black Out Gel Liner – upper lash line, waterline
Vanity Mark Gingerella Pencil
Urban Decay Big Fatty Mascara
Pop Beauty Peak Performace Mascara
Urban Decay Naked Beauty Balm
Illamasqua Skin Base in Au
Wet n’ Wild Rose Golden Glow – blush
essence Bella’s Secret – highlight
Nyx Coral Lip Pencil
Stars Makeup Haven Walk of Shame gloss
How do you like the crease for this look? Would you wear a shade like Acidberry?
Some products purchased by me. Some products sent for consideration. All opinions are my own.