I just had to do a Scapers tutorial with the Geek Chic Cosmetics Farscape inspired collection. The colors are pretty! LOVE!
How to Achieve the Look
- 1. Brush Urban Decay Walk of Shame onto the browbone and the crease, then pat Geek Chic Bonded to the Stars on the lid.
- 2. Blend Geek Chic Anarchist Priest into the crease.
- 3. Smudge Geek Chic Guiding Star onto the lower lid and the outer corner of the lid.
- 4. Smudge Geek Chic Yotz! into Guiding Star. Add Geek Chic Sensitive Warrior to the inner lid.
- 5. Highlight the browbone and inner corner with Frell! Line the upper lash line with Jesse’s Girl Liquid Liner, line the waterline with a black pencil and add mascara.
Jesse’s Girl Eyeshadow Primer
Urban Decay Walk of Shame – browbone and crease
Geek Chic Bonded to the Stars – lid
Geek Chic Anarchist Priest – crease
Geek Chic Guiding Star – lower lid, outer corner of lid
Geek Chic Yotz! – smudged into Guiding Star along lower lid.
Geek Chic Sensitive Warrior – inner lower lid
Geek Chic Frell! – to highlight under the brows and at the inner corner of the eyes
Jesse’s Girl Liquid Liner – upper lash line
Anastasia Noir pencil – waterline
Vanity Mark Gingerella Pencil
Urban Decay Big Fatty Mascara
Pixi Brightening Face Primer
Too Faced Air Buffed BB Creme in Snow Glow
Too Faced Sweethearts Blush (peach and coral)
Too Faced Candlelight Glow Duo – highlight
Urban Decay Glinda pencil
I think you’ll love this collection once you see it all swatched. I put this look together quickly because I’ve had a busy day, but I hope you enjoy it!
Some products purchased by me. Some products sent for consideration. All opinions are my own.