I received several reader requests for an Anti-Valentine’s Day look. I decided that whatever I did, I needed to use Sugarpill @#$%! and Urban Decay Spell (from the Theodora palette). Speaking of the Theodora Palette, have you entered for a chance to win the one I’m giving away?
How to Achieve the Look
- 1. Start with a base of Urban Decay Walk of Shame on the browbone, then use Sugarpill @#$%! on the inner 3/4 of the lid and inner crease.
- 2. Blend Urban Decay Spell into the crease, blending upwards, and onto the outer corner of the lid.
- 3. Dust Urban Decay Jealousy onto the browbone.
- 4. Apply lashes. Line the upper lash line, lower lash line and waterline with Addiction NV Emo gel liner. Highlight under the eyebrows with BFTE Glistening.
- 5. Smudge Spell into the lower lash line on top of Emo. Smudge Jealousy on top of Spell. Highlight at the inner corner with Glistening.
Jesse’s Girl Eyeshadow Primer
Urban Decay Walk of Shame – browbone and crease
Sugarpill @#$%! – lid and inner crease
Urban Decay Spell (black) – crease, outer corner of lid, later on gel eyeliner on lower lash line
Urban Decay Jealousy (light green) – browbone and smudged into Spell along lower lash line
BFTE Glistening – to highlight under brows and at inner corner of eyes
Addiction NV Emo Gel liner – upper and lower lash line, waterline
Lashes (not sure on the brand)
Vanity Mark Gingerella pencil – brows
bareMinerals Black mascara
Too Faced Primed & Poreless Face Primer
Too Faced Air-buffed BB Creme in Snow Glow
bareMinerals the Natural High – blush
bareMinerals Secret Radiance in Flawless – luminizer
bareMinerals Stroke of Light eye brightener in Luminous 1
Graftobian HD Finishing Powder
Milani Flamingo Pose lipstick
Kryolan Fairy gloss
MAC Love Alert lipglass
Keep the reader requests coming! Hope you like how this turned out. I figured red, green and black would be perfect for an Anti-Valentine’s Day look.
Some products purchased by me. Some products sent for consideration. All opinions are my own.