Today I’ve got a tutorial for you with Sugarpill and Virus Insanity. I broke out the color Glowstick, and figured what better to pair it with than a color like Acidberry.
How to Achieve the Look
- 1. Apply Urban Decay Walk of Shame on the browbone and crease, then apply Sugarpill Acidberry to the crease and lower lid.
- 2. Dab Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy on the lid, then brush Virus Insanity Glowstick onto the lid.
- 3. Usin a pencil brush, deepen the crease, outer corner of the lid and outer lower lash line with a pencil brush. Then blend with a fluffy brush.
- 4. Line the upper lash line with Jesse’s Girl Liquid Liner. Add a flick on the inside with Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid Liner in Siren. Line the waterline with NARS Via Veneto liner.
- 5. Add mascara. Highlight under the brows and at the inner corner with Sugarpill Lumi.
Jesse’s Girl Eyeshadow Primer
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy – lid
Urban Decay Walk of Shame – browbone and crease
Sugarpill Acidberry – crease and lower lid
Virus Insanity Glowstick – lid
Illamasqua Intense – to deepen crease, outer corner of lid and outer lower lash line
Sugarpill Lumi – browbone highlight and inner corner of eyes
Jesse’s Girl Liquid Liner – upper lash line
Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid Liner in Siren – outer upper lash line
NARS Via Veneto – waterline
Urban Decay Big Fatty Mascara
Pop Beauty Peak Performance Mascara
Vanity Mark Gingerella Brow Pencil
Pixi Brightening Face Primer
bareMinerals Fairly Light Pressed foundation
bareMinerals Stroke of Brilliance – under eyes
bareMinerals the Natural High – blush
Sephora Ultra Vinyl Lip Pencil in Gorgeous Peach
It’s such a bright and fun look! I wore it to a friend’s birthday. Where would you wear a bright look like this?