I wanted to do a tutorial for you with the Urban Decay Ammo Palette. I used Polyester Bride, Maui Wowie, Oil Slick, and Smog. I really love Smog! Such a fun color.
How to Achieve the Look
- Apply Urban Decay Polyester Bride to the browbone.
- Blend Urban Decay Maui Wowie onto the lower browbone.
- Apply Urban Decay Oil Slick to the lid, lower lash line, inner and outer v, and lower crease.
- Blend Urban Decay Smog on top of Oil Slick. Blend it upwards into the crease and the lower browbone.
- Blend and then highlight at the inner corner and undr the brows again with Polyester Bride.
- Line the waterline with Urban Decay Baked and add mascara.
Coastal Scents Shadow Worx Primer
Urban Decay Polyester Bride – browbone and inner corners
Urban Decay Maui Wowie – lower browbone and crease
Urban Decay Oil Slick – lid, lower lash line, inner and outer v
Urban Decay Smog – on top of Oil Slick
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Baked – waterline
Pop Beauty Peak Performance Mascara in Brilliant Black
Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel in Caramel
Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm – primer
Urban Decay Naked Skin Liquid Foundation in .5 – foundation
NARS Silvana – blush
essence Bella’s Secret – highlighter
e.l.f. HD Finishing powder
Urban Decay Lip Junkie Trashed lipgloss
Pretty Serious BSOD nail polish (base color)
butter LONDON Fairy Cake nail polish (stripe)
I really love Smog! Both the eyeshadow and the nail polish. What do you think of this look with the new Urban Decay Ammo Palette?
Some products purchased by me. Some products sent for consideration. All opinions are my own.