This is the look that I wore for New Years Eve last night. I went with sparkly Fyrinnae Dinosaur Plushie (on Pixie Epoxy, of course), and the Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette.
How to Achieve the Look
- Apply Urban Decay Walk of Shame to the browbone and Urban Decay Naked 2 on the crease and lower browbone.
- Blend Urban Decay Faint into the crease.
- Deepen the crease and outer corner of the lid with Urban Decay Crave.
- Blend more Faint into the outer crease.
- Apply Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy to the lid, then brush Fyrinnae Dinosaur Plushie onto the lid.
- Line the outer upper and outer lower lash line with Anastasia Noir, then smudge Crave on top. Add some Walk of Shame to the inner lower lash line.
- Highlight the browbone and inner corner with Urban Decay Venus. Add mascara.
Coastal Scents Shadow Worx Primer
Urban Decay Walk of Shame – browbone and inner lower lash line
Urban Decay Naked 2 – crease and lower browbone
Urban Decay Faint – crease
Urban Decay Crave – lower crease and outer corner of lid, on top of Noir
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy – lid
Fyrinnae Dinosaur Plushie – lid
Urban Decay Venus – to highlight on browbone and inner corner of eye
Anastasia 12 Hour Noir Pencil – outer upper and outer lower lash line
Pop Beauty Peak Performance Mascara
MAC Blackberry – to define browsAnastasia Tinted Brow Gel in Caramel
Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm
Urban Decay Flushed Palette – blush, contour, highlighter
essence Bella’s Secret – highlighter
My lips are bare!
I had a wonderful New Years Eve with some of my closest friends and loved ones. It was truly the perfect way for me to bring in the New Year. I hope your evening was wonderful too. Of course, I hope you like the tutorial as well. It was certainly eye catching to my friends
Some products purchased by me. Some products sent for consideration. All opinions are my own.