Today I’ve got a pretty tutorial for you with the bareMinerals the Wild Thing palette from the Spring 2013 collection. I’ll have a review of it coming up soon, too.
How to achieve the look
- Apply a base of Swagger Champagne in the Bubble Bath to the browbone and then apply bareMinerals Icon to the lid.
- Blend Controversy on the outer lid and the outer crease.
- Mix Controversy and Sensational into the inner crease.
- Add Icon to the lower lash line and blend it with Controversy at the outer corner.
- Add Sensational to the inner v.
- Pat a tiny bit of Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy on the center lid and then brush Tarina Tarantino Sparklicity Pure Opal on top.
- Darken the outer lower lash line with Anastasia Noir liner.
- Line the upper lash line with Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid Liner in Siren.
- Add mascara and then dab a bit more of Champagne in the Bubble Bath at the inner corner and under the brows.
bareMinerals Icon – lid
bareMinerals Controversy – outer lid and outer crease
bareMinerals Sensational – inner crease and inner v
bareMinerals Icon – lower lash line
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy – center of lid
Tarina Tarantino Sparklicity Pure Opal – center of lid
Anastasia Noir liner – outer lower lash line
Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid Liner in Siren – upper lash line
Swagger Champagne in the Bubble Bath – browbone and to highlight at the inner corner
Pop Beauty Peak Performance Mascara
Vanity Mark Gingerella pencil
Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm
NARS Silvana – blush
Wet n’ Wild Fergie Collection Rose Champagne Gold – highlighter
e.l.f. HD finishing powder
Wet n’ Wild Fergie Collection Pagan Angel Lipstick
Venomous Cosmetics lip poison in Venom
Wet n’ Wild Fergie Collection Fergie Daily
I had so much fun putting this look together. I love these colors with my eye color. I also love them with my hair color. I tried wearing Wet n’ wild Fergie’s Pagan Angel (the black lipstick) but it applied very patchy. I tried it with a lip brush, still kind of meh. So I slicked Venomous Cosmetics lip poison in Venom on top. I love how the green and gold flickers in the gloss. So I tried it with the Fergie Daily and liked that better.
Which lip do you prefer?
Some products purchased by me. Some products sent for consideration. All opinions are my own.